Thursday, June 21, 2012

Confessions of a would-be blogger.

Oh, I am remiss. It has been ages since my last blog post, and being recently inspired by my, dare I say favorite niece, I came here to post something today. Today, of all days. The longest day of the year. Summer Solstice. Strangely, I find myself without much, and dichotomously too much to say. I'm sunburned, sated and serene. All very rare states of being for me. The cabin (current locale) does that to a person. In fact, I've run the gamete of emotions these last, few, precious days I've had to myself. Introspection is a frightening prospect; revealing and elusive at the same time (funny, another dichotomy. What am I? A walking contradiction?). My current mission: to find, define, embrace and personify lasting happiness whilst doing away with the rest of the noise in my head. Wish me luck. Live long and prosper.

No comments: