Thursday, January 1, 2009

Old Long Since.....

Absence makes the blog-viewers fonder, right? Ok, so it's been a while since my last post. Perhaps I haven't been 'inspired' lately. Ah, well, tis a new year complete with all the requisite reflections and projections as well as the lofty goals and promises soon to be denied. Why the pessimism you ask? It's not, actually. I am, at my very core and frequently much to my own chagrin, a Realist. And by Realist, I mean, Clairvoyant. I know things are going to happen (or not) before they do. Do I base that on experience? Well, of course! In any event, I've never been one for New Year's Resolutions so it suffices to say, I will ponder the imminent future, mull over potential ideas for change and reflect on the past, vowing to make this a better year than last. Last one my be hard to top, however. I will say, in a rare moment of sentimentality and sappiness, that I am more grateful than ever for my truly good friends and my loving family. I am a lucky girl! Happy New Year to you all (cynic alert: As if anyone reads this)! If you know me, then I love you!

No comments: